HELP US COLOR THE RAINBOW!
Walk into the Museum and you can watch magic. Every time children giggle as they look into the fun-house mirrors, become focused on the trains or building a Lego castle, or entranced by exploring a town that is their own size – you’ll see it. You have the power to continue this magic with your tax-deductible donation to the Utica Children’s Museum. With the help of our community, we have been providing exciting, hands-on, play-based learning for over fifty years.
Through the support of generous donors like you we have been able to:
- Welcome Sophie’s Café and the UC Hockey locker room to our first floor Main Street; watch for Davidson Chevrolet, Kids’ Clinic, and a new dental office coming soon
- Run weekly arts and crafts programs
- Give away a free book to every young visitor
- Expand Perios World, a series of games and activities enlivened by characters based on the elements of the periodic table
- Offer free admission to teachers
- Offer reduced price admission to veterans and their families
- Participate in Museums for All, offering $1 admission to families receiving public assistance.
The future is bright, and stretches as far as the rainbow; we have plans for new exhibits including a sensory exploration zone, a miniature golf game featuring the laws of physics, and many more hand-on activities and programs! But we can on do this only with your support. Your donation will have a real, lasting impact in the lives of the children in our area. Please make your financial contribution today.
The Utica Children’s Museum Board