Please Contribute to our WISH LIST
We are working towards offering an environment that supports every child’s natural curiosity to learn through hands-on, play-based exploration. In order to do this, we welcome your help.
You are always welcomed to make a contribution of money or time. We also invite you to help out by donating something on our Wish List. We are in need of the following items:
(If relevant, an estimated price is listed for your convenience)
Almost anything from Lakeshore Learning would be welcomed!
- Mobile Mite Sensory Activity Table (ChildBrite or similar) ($270)
- Materials for sensory table/bins (beads, balls, noodles)
- Kinetic Sensory Sand ($45 for 11lb)
- New toy organizers and storage bins
Things to make the Museum better for the community:
- Three new changing tables with shelves
- Diaper genie refills ($16 3-pack)
- Two Soap dispensers for 3rd floor bathrooms ($40)
- Always need diaper wipes and paper towels
- Lots and lots of baking soda and white vinegar!
- Washer and dryer
- used shirts and smocks
- Paper towels, toilet paper, white/color copy paper , soap dispenser refills, diaper genie refills, baby wipes, diapers all sizes, office supplies,
PAINT, PAINT, PAINT — either donations of bright, happy colors, gift cards to home improvement stores, or volunteer time to come help us paints some walls
Sponsor our exhibits – we need sponsors to help keep our exhibits, such as Main Street businesses in tip-top shape for our children to enjoy. Please reach out to us if you are interested today!